We are proudly composed of the best talent in the region, united by our passion to make the best games (and our love of 90s pop culture). Sometimes, we work out of our office in Makati City. The rest of the time, we work from home. If this sounds appealing to you, we'd love to meet you!
Send over your CV to [email protected] Please include any online links to your projects or demos.
Build great free-to-play games for iOS and Android with a team of experienced veterans! Work from home and avoid the horrible city traffic!
- Work with a team of artists, designers and other engineers to release a mobile game
- Raise and/or solve technical issues when they arise
- Develop systems or tools that help speed up development
- Continuous learning to improve one's skills
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Experience with Unity game engine using C#
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of 3D graphics internals
- Strong math skills
- A team player
- Can work remotely with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience working with designers, artists and fellow programmers.
- Experience with Android and iOS development
- Has shipped titles under his/her belt
- Knowledge of other programming languages
We're also looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following position:
Junior Game Designer
The ideal candidate will design and develop games from end-to-end for an external client, including prototyping, scripting, level design, systems design , UX design, and writing. We are looking for someone comfortable with building games as products within a strict timeline - someone who thinks fast, works fast, and thrives under pressure.
- Work with a senior game designer to develop work-for-hire casual mobile games
- Help design and balance game mechanics and systems
- Work with Unity for scripting and level design
- Prototype and design UX flows
- Help maintain game as a service once it is live
- Has game development experience (please show us your portfolio!)
- Has experience, or at least is familiar, with rapid prototyping and other fast-paced development environments
- Loves mobile games and is familiar with different mobile game genres
- Experience with Unity is a big plus
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and can work with minimal supervision in a work-from-home environment
- Perform as a key member of the Production team.
- Help ensure smooth development processes by facilitating communication between departments, and by providing support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
- Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs
- Take ownership of specific areas of development to coordinate and track schedules, identify and raise awareness of current and future risks, and help remove roadblocks.
- Help improve the game’s quality by evaluating builds
- Help track feature requests.
- Assist in maintaining the schedule, identify risks and escalate to production leads
- Facilitate escalation of bug reports and reported issues to relevant team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good project management skills
- Great relationship-building skills
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- Basic knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
- Knowledge of Jira, Trello, MS Office, and PowerPoint
- A passion that encompasses multiple genres of video games