We are proudly composed of the best talent in the region, united by our passion to make the best games (and our love of 90s pop culture). Sometimes, we work out of our office in Makati City. The rest of the time, we work from home. If this sounds appealing to you, we'd love to meet you!
Send over your CV to [email protected] Please include any online links to your projects or demos.
Altitude Games is looking for a talented and and capable Product Manager for its self-published free-to-play games. Product managers are multi-talented leaders who will take ownership of their products from conception through post-launch operations.
The ideal candidate will guide the team to the right business and product decisions through their understanding of the customer needs, business requirements and free-to-play models, data-driven analysis and a genuine passion for games. The ideal candidate will also have an intuitive understanding of game production and design, game publishing, and a knack for tying in features, user feedback and emerging market trends into business outcomes.
Responsibilities in the production phase:
-Benchmark and determine positioning versus competitors
-Identify and communicate opportunities based on market trends
-Work closely with the game designer in the conceptual phase to determine the features and systems appropriate for the target market.
-Be primarily responsible for game economy design and monetization design
-Participate in the product roadmap planning and execution
Responsibilities in the published phase:
-Work with the Data Analysts to analyze game and user data to continuously improve user game experience
-Conceptualize and drive marketing initiatives, user acquisition and other activities
-Forecast and hit revenue targets
-4 years experience in either product development or publishing
-Must exhibit a deep understanding of mobile games and F2P
-A strong team player, comfortable with working in a dynamic start-up environment and with people from different cultures
-Familiarity with key metrics (ARPPU, DAU, Retention, etc..)
-Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
-Organized and can work with minimal supervision in a work from home environment
-Loves games and enjoys playing games in various genres and platform
Altitude Games is looking for an experienced community manager who is passionate about mobile gaming, gaming communities, influencer relationships, communication, and social media.
The Community Manager will be responsible for implementing community strategy and best practices across all Altitude Games titles, with the objective of growing the player base while maintaining a high level of engagement and customer satisfaction. The Community Manager, under the direction of the Publishing Director will collaborate with the Product Manager in developing strategies and plans that result in driving business metrics including engagement, monetization, and retention to ensure the quality and development of the games’ success.
The ideal candidate must be a hard-working, creative, and organized person who is passionate about social media and gaming, with experience managing game communities, ideally for free-to-play games.
To be successful, this person must be a self-starter, thrive in a fast paced, work from home environment and be resourceful, creative, analytical, detail oriented and capable of driving multiple projects. Effective and efficient communication via phone, video teleconference, chat and email is a requirement since day-to-day contacts are in remote offices.
- Manage the Altitude website, social media, and other content management systems to provide up-to-date information on the state of games to the player base.
- Develop and maintain a communication and feedback process with internal teams of key community interests, needs, and concerns.
- Curate and generate content for players to engage with based off of player feedback and communication with product teams.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret community feedback, trends, and analytics to maintain a positive environment across social channels.
- Increase player reach and retention by creating interactive community events and/or contests
- Own all marketing efforts for any in-game events by planning, requesting required assets and building a communication plan
- Communicate creatively and effectively to help generate excitement and enthusiasm among fans.
- Edit and proofread text to ensure a high standard of quality is met before deploying messaging.
- Edit images according to needs and good design practices.
- Collaborate with product teams to provide feedback on game builds.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure goals and priorities are aligned
- Advise and communicate trends in social media communities and keep up-to-date on the latest trends in the market as well as with competing products.
- Build and maintain good relationship with influencers and content creators and provide them with necessary assets to aid promotion of our games.
- Measure the efficiency of any marketing initiative that was carried out and provide regular reports to management
- Prior experience in social media and content marketing
- Strong understanding of how to maximize player experience and growth on platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and more)
- Self-driven individual that is proficient in time management, can easily articulate and execute goals.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written with the ability of being concise.
- Passion for social media and knows how to spearhead viral/trending content
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member
- Passion for games a must!
Junior Game Designer
Altitude Games is looking for a Junior Game Designer for its work-for-hire team.
The ideal candidate will design and develop small games for an external client, including prototyping, scripting, level design, UX design, and writing. The designer will be building complete games from start to finish. We are looking for someone comfortable with building games as products within a strict timeline - someone who thinks fast, works fast, and thrives under pressure.
- Work with a small team to develop a work-for-hire game from start to finish
- Prototoype game ideas
- Prototype and design UX flows
- Work with Unity for scripting and level design
- Has game development experience (please show us your portfolio!)
- Has experience, or at least is familiar, with rapid prototyping and other fast-paced development environments
- Loves mobile games and is familiar with different mobile game genres
- Experience with Unity is a big plus
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and can work with minimal supervision in a work-from-home environment
Junior 2D Artist
The Junior 2D artist will be mainly responsible for 2D illustration and/or animation, and Unity integration of our game's graphics. The 2D Artist will be working closely with the Art Team in creating in-game art assets for mobile games.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Has experience as 2D artist in a game development environment
- Kicks ass in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledgeable in Unity's art-related features
- Unity animation skills are a BIG plus
- Can work remotely with minimal supervision